Tendonitis of Wrist
By Karel Micek
Are you professional baseball player, swimmer, tennis player or golfer? Then you are susceptible to tendonitis in your shoulders, arms, elbows or wrist. Tendonitis of the wrist is an irritation and swelling of the tissue or tunnel which surrounds the tendons of the thumb. Pain in the front of the wrist is a common symptom of tendonitis.
But you do not have to be a professional athlete to develop tendonitis.
– The incidence of tendonitis increases with age as muscles and tendons lose some of their elasticity.
– Improper technique in any sport is one of the primary causes of overload on tissues, including tendons, which can contribute to tendonitis.
Some common names for various tendonitis problems are tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, pitcher’s shoulder, swimmer’s shoulder and jumper’s knee.
Treatment of Tendonitis of Wrist
– Rest, ice and over-the-counter pain relievers
Prevention of Tendonitis of Wrist
– Ease up. Avoid activities that place excessive stress on your tendons.
– Mix it up. If one exercise or activity causes you a particular, persistent pain, try something else.
– Improve your technique. If your technique in an activity or exercise is flawed, you could be setting yourself up for problems with your tendons. Consider taking lessons or getting professional instructions when starting a new sport or using exercise equipment (Powerball Gyroscope)
– Stretch. After warming up and again after you exercise, take time to stretch in order to maximize the range of motion of your joints.
– Prepare your muscles to play. Strengthening muscles used in your activity or sport can help them better withstand stress and load. (Powerball Gyroscope)
Exercise with the Powerball Gyroscope (also called Wrist or Hand Gyro) to strengthen or to warm up your muscles.
– Recommended by Chiropractors
– Profound effect on Carpal Tunnel syndrome, Repetitive Strain injury, tendonitis, arthritis & all wrist related ailments while used for as little as just 5-7 minutes each day
– Gently stress damaged areas
Do you suffer from Tendonitis of Wrist, Elbow, Arm, Shoulder, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS ), Arthritis, Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), Wrist Injury / Break, Tennis Elbow / Golf Elbow?
Then you should read more and discover the rehabilatitive qualities of of the Powerball Wrist Gyroscope. Discover the benefits of this explosive, dynamic, exciting…addictive tool.
This will make your exercise fun!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Karel_Micek